Monday, January 13, 2014

More Fall 2013...

 I ran my first half marathon in October. It was so rewarding! Halfway through when my feet were on fire, I thought I will never do this again. After the finish line I was thinking different. I love accomplishing a goal!
  Rhett and Mitch were the best cheering squad.

Mitch's mom took us to Thanksgiving Point for a night and Rhett loved it!
 First pony ride! Rhett was saying "horse, horse, horse" the whole ride.

Rhett loved this funny looking bunny.
 I got to watch Rhett's little cousin for a couple of days while my sister and I swapped places. She went to Texas, without me there!
 My little twin troublemakers


 Rhett is hoping T will share the hose




The classic Pumpkin Patch Party at Grandpa Stan's



A zoo outing with some of my favorite people! Cousins, second cousins, aunts, sisters, moms does it get any better for a girl's day? Trying to get these kids to sit still for a picture was not easy. Notice Rhett and Tagg sliding away.




 Lunch after was the perfect way to wind down.

Sister's lunch day at the park...play day for Rhett and T.



1 comment:

  1. Fun times with family! I'm so glad you got to spend so much time with them this fall.

    ReplyDelete