- Going camping (best you'd slept in days) who knew camping would be so easy with a baby?
- Eating rice cereal
Things you LOVE...
- Laying on your tummy on mom's knees
- Humpty Dumpty
- Board books (especially Peek a Who)
- Your white giraffe
- Watching us eat
- Tools, brooms, the vacuum
- Pretending to drink out of our glasses
- Sleeping on your tummy and side
Things we LOVE about you...
- The faces you make when you eat rice cereal
- How cuddly you are
- Your "crinkly nose" face
- When you get overtired and pretty crazy/giggly
Here you are the first time trying rice cereal. You were figuring out your bib, the spoon, the bowl, the texture, taste, everything. Luckily, I don't think you'll be too picky!
You are loving rice cereal now, and it shows! It's all over your face, hands, my knees, the floor....
You love sleeping on your side and tummy now and your little giraffe.
You love figuring out anything we're working on
You are so much fun Rhett and keep us laughing all day!