Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More of Utah

Finally Mitch made it home to Utah with us! Three weeks apart was waaaay to long for both of us.  The first night he got there, we went to the Tim Mcgraw concert! We got to hang out with Nats and her cute date for the night. 



We got to babysit Tagg for a night! We loved watching Rhett and Tagg play together. These two!





Playing at the Petersons!



I think bathtime pictures are my favorite..







 My cute nephew turned 7! 

 Fun night as a family at the Real Salt Lake game

These boys were so excited for Mitch to get into town! Mitch felt like a celebrity getting out of the car to those boys jumping up and down to see him.




We went up and visited the Petersons a couple of times at their beautiful campsite! Rhett loved it up there- riding the scooter, throwing rocks in the river, and eating lots of watermelon.






A day at the pool was just what these boys needed! Tagg loved the fountains!





On our last day, we ran over to say goodbye to the Petersons and of course, Lisa had breakfast all prepared for us. I love these three!

Then it was a yummy stop at Saturday's waffle, and up the canyon for my bday celebration with my family!




Goodbyes are never fun, little did we know, we would be back in just a short week...

1 comment:

  1. What a teaser! Why did you have to go back? (I love Tim McGraw!)

    ReplyDelete