Peeks into your personality
- You HAVE to be walking at all times. You grab onto our fingers and try to stand up wherever you are. You do it sitting in your high chair, sitting in the shopping cart, or when you're still half asleep. I've already experienced a couple of tantrums because you couldn't walk through the entire grocery store or Hobby Lobby or parking lot.
- You have learned that the sound of the microwave means either a plate of mixed veggies or a sweet potato. I love watching your little head poke around the kitchen bar from your high chair when the beep goes off, and you get so excited for FOOD!
-You love food and make the best noises as you eat. Mmmm, ma ma ma ma, yaaaay, oooohh. You put things in your mouth as fast as you can. Your mouth is full and you try and chew more and more. You like to have the whole strawberry or the whole piece of bread and try to break it up for yourself.
- You get giggly and silly when you get tired, not grumpy- I love it!
- You love making lots of noise and echoing rooms. You talk into cups, bowls, etc to make your voice louder. When you get in a new place, you try it out to see if it will echo by going eh, eh, and then get louder and louder till you're screaming.
- You love trying to figure out buckles on your carseat, stroller, high chair
- You love play dates with your buds while we craft
- You always want to be outside! You crawl over to the door, stand yourself up, and bang on the door till we go outside. If I even say, 'should we go outside?' you book it toward the door and I better be ready to go!
- You love your puppy. You sleep with him, cuddle with him, and throw him around when you feel like it.
It's hard to wait for mom to fill up the bath...
Every new stage is so much fun to watch you go through. Love you Rhett!
Dad's contribution to the photo shoot.