Rhett you are getting cuter and more fun each day. I feel like you learn a new trick daily. Here's what you've been up to the past month:
- First airplane ride (the way there was bad, the way back you were an angel)
- First trip to Utah, our favorite place to be.
- First time meeting your cousins Rex, Richard, Eve, and Tagg (second time with Luke)
- First time meeting lots of your aunts and uncles, your Great Grandparents, and lots of other family.
- First laugh that melted my heart (I knew Bomps could get it out of you)
- First time rolling over!!!
- First time in your jumper
- First time sleeping for 8 hours straight!! I woke up at least twice to make sure you were breathing. And as weird as it might be I missed our little middle of the night snuggling time. I didn't have to miss it for too long though...it's back
New things you LOVE
- Cuddling with your Hedgie, Maisy the cow, and your monkey. I love watching you interact with your toys
- Grabbing for your keys and other rings
- Talking all day long to whoever or whatever will listen
- Staring down your mobile
- Watching whoever that cute little baby is in the mirror who copies everything you do
- Standing on our laps
- Chewing on blankies
- Sucking on your hands
- Holding your hands together
- Tummy Time
Things you STILL don't like
- Driving in the car
- Being claustrophobic- you hate nursing under a cover
- Sun in your eyes
Things we LOVE about you:
- Your laugh
- Your beautiful blue eyes
- How pure and sweet you are
- Your coos, squeals, babbles, sighs
- You're curious about everything
- When you cuddle (only when you're tired now)
Clothes you've grown out of:
Happy 3 months Rhett!! We love you!!
How many ways can you stuff your hands in your mouth??